Come and be a guest in the home of an Inari local, where you will get a real sense of Lapland way of life. Tuula's family lives in a remote location by the beautiful Muddus Lake with her reindeer. She will first introduce you to her reindeer before inviting you in her house where she tells you about Sámi handicraft, for example how traditional reindeer boots are made.
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!