Throughout the times, Pike has had a big role in the everyday life on the shorelines of Lake Inari. Back when Finland was a province in the Swedish Empire, part of the taxes paid to the crown were paid as dried pike, a delicacy among royals.
Lake Inari is well known as a fishing destination. This great wilderness lake has several good fishing spots as well as breathtaking scenery. Our fishing guide will take you to the archipelago where there is a good chance to catch arctic lake pike.
During the expedition our guide will serve you light snack, coffee or tea.
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
What do I need to bring?
- Outdoor clothing according to weather
2 hours and 30 minutes
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!