At the husky farm you will meet arctic sled dogs. Our musher will lead you and the huskies to the Lappish arctic nature. Be ready for the adventure as huskies love to be in the nature and to sniff around other animal's tracks – what we can not even see. After the walking tour, we will take you back to Inari village.
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
2 hours and 30 minutes
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!