Why settle for ordinary, choose the exclusive version of the Aurora Camp!
In this excursion you will have more to experience than most of the Aurora activities. Your guide will take you to the camp, located in area with no light pollution. In traditional kota hut your guide will serve grilled sausages, tasty
pancakes together with blueberry and strawberry jam, marshmallows and hot chocolate by the open fire. Truly an unforgettable experience.
During the excursion you’ll have possibility to go out in the snow with snowshoes, experience the silence of the arctic nature, crunching sound of the snow underneath of your feet, things that only the arctic can offer.
With good luck the dancing northern lights are coloring the sky above that you can just relax and enjoy or perhaps commemorate with your camera. Your guide will explain the Aurora as a phenomenon and help to find the right settings to take pictures with your own camera.
Know before you go
- The departures of the Aurora Tours will be delayed by 1-2 hours from 15th March due to the days been longer.
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- Please note that the Northern Lights are natural phenomena and cannot be guaranteed. If they are not visible during our aurora tour we will unfortunately not offer a refund.
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old of age with a valid driver's license in Latin letters.
- Snowmobile option: Self-liability fee is max. 900€/snowmobile in case of accident
What do I need to bring?
Valid driver's license in Latin letters if snowmobile driving option is booked.
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!