In this excursion you will have more to experience than most of the Aurora activities. Your guide will take you to the camp, located in area with no light pollution. In traditional kota hut your guide will serve grilled sausages and tasty pancakes by the open fire.
During the excursion you have possibility to meet the arctic huskies and hear about everyday life of the husky farm.
With good luck the dancing Northern Lights are colouring the sky above that you can just relax and enjoy or perhaps commemorate with your camera. Guide will help to find the right settings to take pictures with your own camera.
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- Please note that the Northern Lights are natural phenomena and cannot be guaranteed. If they are not visible during our aurora tour we will unfortunately not offer a refund.
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
What do I need to bring?
- Camera and tripod
3 hours and 30 minutes
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!