Take a step back in the time as you sit in a wooden sleigh gently pulled by a reindeer. Listen to the silence of the snowy forest and experience the old traditional Sámi way of travelling. There will be a chance to warm up by the fire with hot beverage before being transferred back to the village.
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari.
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
1 hour and 30 minutes
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!