The reindeer is an important part of Lapland's history. During this activity, you will sit in a wooden sleigh pulled by reindeer, travelling through the forest just as the Sámi people have done it for thousands of years. Sit back, enjoy the ride and observe the sky for those magical Northern Lights.
Know before you go
- The departures of the Aurora Tours will be delayed by 1-2 hours from 15th March due to the days been longer.
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children's policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- Please note that the Northern Lights are natural phenomena and cannot be guaranteed. If they are not visible during our aurora tour we will unfortunately not offer a refund.
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!