Is the endless sunlight keeping you up at night? Instead of wasting time and lying in bed, why not take this unique opportunity to hike in the nightless night. Our guide will take you to see breathtaking panoramic views over the surrounding lakes and highlands.
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
What do I need to bring?
- A good pair of shoes, suitable for hiking
- Comfortable outdoor clothing according to weather
- A water bottle
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!