Bright and shiny, the sun seems to be oblivious of time as you cruise on Lake Inari in daylight around the midnight.
You are north of the Polar Circle and experiencing the Midnight Sun! The Midnight Sun is a natural phenomenon that occurs north of 66° N 33’, between the vernal equinox and autumnal equinox. During the midnight sun period the sun does not go under the horizon at all.
The wilderness lake, Lake Inari, guarantees a perfect setting for experiencing the nightless night.
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!