A 5 day workshop aimed at novice guides & beginner guides. The GTP teaches all of the core skills needed to become a raft guide.
Some of the subjects covered on a GTP course include:
- Hydrology & reading whitewater
- The role of a raft guide & commercial responsibilities
- Delivering a pre departure safety demonstration
- Raft manoeuvring & crew management
- Trip management & Communications
- Whitewater rescue skills
- Flip procedures
- Rope work in a whitewater environment
On successful competition of a GTP all students will leave with a provisional raft guide award.
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!