Our guide will take you to the hiking paths near Inari village. The route is relatively easy and during the hike our guide can answer your questions about the surrounding nature. During August and September we can also pick berries and mushrooms along the way. A picnic snack by the blazing campfire is included in the tour.
Available until 30 Oct. Berry season is in Aug-Sep
Know before you go
- Bookings are confirmed after Visit Inari has received the payment.
- Children' policy (4-11 years old): -30% for all activities.
- Visit Inari reserves the right to interrupt a safari if a participant is seen as a potential danger to him/herself or to other participants.
- If the program requires special arrangements (e.g. additional transport), the extra cost will not be covered by Visit Inari
- The providers reserve the right to change the program due to safety, weather conditions etc. without prior note.
- The estimated duration of tours are standard times and can vary according to road, weather or travel conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay of tour.
What do I need to bring?
- A good pair of shoes, suitable for hiking
- Comfortable outdoor clothing according to weather
Booking in advance
Contact the company
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact the company for special requests and larger groups!